Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Life just isn't the same anymore...


Not even really sure where to begin... It's been awhile since I last posted... in fact.. the last time I posted on here was June 17th, 2017... a day before the worst day of my life happened.  Just a day later my Mother passed away... my life has been forever changed in her absence.  She was more than just my Mom.. she was also my best friend.  She was the one person I loved more than anyone else on this planet.  Her and I were always super close.. and it has been a struggle every day since she died.  It's been very difficult to continue on without her... she was such a vitally important part of my everyday life... We had such an amazing bond... she was truly the greatest part of my life. The grief and despair I have felt has been consuming.  Just knowing I never get to see her or talk to her ever again really devastates me.  I miss her every day... Hard to believe it's been 7 months already since she died.

She was such a huge part of my life and the world is worse off without her... she was such a kind and loving person... always put others before herself... always went out of her way to be there for others... She was one of a kind... someone that can never be replaced.  There is such a massive void within me now that shes gone and I really don't know how things will ever get better... and maybe they never will.  People say that time heals all wounds.. but this wound cuts deep... her death has been by far the worst thing I have ever had to endure in my life... I miss her terribly... but I try to keep going for her... I know that's what she'd want... but I have to admit, it's hard because really I just want to join her on the other side... but for now.. I'm still here....

I will update this later... right now.. I'm just at a loss...  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment