Friday, April 23, 2021

Time to get back into wearing hats again!

 


Many years ago I used to live in Florida and I always wore hats all the time. It was a staple in my style. However after I moved out of Florida I just kind of stopped wearing hats all together. Fast forward 20 years and I finally decided it's time to get back into wearing hats again and as such, I made a purchase from Hann Hats! I wanted a traditional Irish style hat made in Ireland and I found out about Hanna Hats. They've been around for three generations and everything is good quality and handmade. So I knew that was the company I was going to buy from. My heritage/roots are from Ireland so it inspired me even more to want a piece of where my family comes from. I couldn't make up my mind which hat to get so I ended up getting two! (Pictured above). I'm excited about getting these hats and just getting back into wearing hats again in general. It's long overdue!

No comments:

Post a Comment