Another huge part of my childhood is gone... the very voice of my childhood. This one really hurts... Peter Cullen (The voice of Optimus Prime) passed away. Peter is one of the few celebrities that I always hoped that I could meet one day just to shake his hand and simply say thank you for the wonderful memories and helping to make my childhood awesome. He voiced one of the first characters I ever latched onto as a kid. Optimus Prime was more then just a cartoon character.. he gave a lot of us kids hope back in those days... someone to look up to. I'm not ashamed to admit I cried when I first read the news.. it hurts... it still does. Him dying is like the last part of my childhood being taken away. All I can say is that I'm glad I grew up with his iconic voice... he blessed all of us Transformers fans with his words and he'll NEVER be forgotten. I'm really going to miss him...
Rest in peace, Peter...

No comments:
Post a Comment