Saturday, May 11, 2024

Happy Mother's Day, Momma!


Hey Momma... Another year has come and gone... It's hard to believe you've been gone now for almost 7 years. It just doesn't seem possible...While this day makes me sad because you're not here anymore, I try to remember that it used to be a day I always looked forward to because it meant that I got to spend the day with you and show my love and appreciation for you being the best Mom that any Son could ever ask for. I miss being able to spend time with you.. I miss our talks and I miss being able to laugh with you like we always used to. We always got each other, we had the same humor and I love how we could just be ourselves together. It's really the only time I ever truly let my guard down and was just able to be myself. You were so much more than just my Mom, you were my best friend and I can't thank you enough for that... Thank you for the love you always showed me, thank you for being there for me no matter what. Thank you for always having my back and being the amazing person you always were... I'm thankful we shared such an incredible bond with each other for the 38 years I got with you... I love you, Momma... I always will. ❤️ Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment