Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Happy 28th Anniversary to KoRn's Self Titled album!

Wow... KoRn unleashed their first album to the world 28 years ago to the day! I honestly cannot even begin to fathom my life without this record or this band being a part of it. KoRn has been such a huge part of my life in so many ways. They were always more than just a band to me. They have been the pillar I have leaned on for almost 30 years now and have become a way of life for me. They've literally been the soundtrack to my life. No matter what I was going through, their music was there to see me through it. No other band on Earth has ever touched the part of my soul that KoRn has. I have so much gratitude, respect, and thankfulness to the guys in KoRn (Past and present members included!). To Jonathan Davis, Brian Welch, James Shaffer, Reginald Arvizu, Ray Luzier, and David Silveria I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for not just making music for the world but also for being the therapy that has got me through so much in my life and continues to help keep me going in this world. As Jonathan once said many years ago, I turn it right back around to you gentlemen and say: "I could have.. never lived.. if it wasn't... for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment