Sunday, May 8, 2022

Happy Mother's Day...

Hey Momma...

Today is Mother's Day... This used to be one of my favorite days of the year, but has become a very difficult day for me to get through because you're not here. I can't believe you've been gone for almost 5 years now... I think I get through the days sort of lying to myself just thinking that we haven't spoke in awhile, that both of us have just been too busy, but in reality I know you're gone. It has never really gotten any easier to accept that fact, but I try to remind myself that a part of you is still with me. I remember what you told me when I was younger, that a day would come that you would no longer be here but a part of you would always be with me in my heart. I take comfort in that. I hope you always know that you were the greatest gift I ever had in this life... thank you for being my Mom and my best friend... I miss you so much... I hate that you had to leave... I just hope and pray that I get to see you again some day... I love you, Momma... Happy Mother's Day. <3

Love your Son,
- Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment