Wednesday, November 24, 2021

It's been 17 years!

Wow... I have officially been playing World of Warcraft for 17 years now! What a heck of a long journey it's been! So much has happened in my life during that time. Many ups and downs over the years. I went through two relationships and have since remained single, people I once considered to be truly good friends have become strangers, and family members I loved more than life itself have passed away... One thing I have learned along the way is that not everyone who started with you will finish with you. You have to be willing to go on without them... and in going on in this world, one thing that has helped me get through all the bad times is World of Warcraft. It has been my main source of entertainment and sanity for the last 17 years and I just want to say that I am thankful that I've been able to play it for all these years. It has allowed me to escape from all the bullshit in life. So to Blizzard I just want to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for keeping this wonderful game going through the years. I am a lifer and I will be with you til the end... be it when the game finally goes offline or the day that I die, I'm in it for the long haul. Here's to the future! I hope it's a good one... Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment