Monday, November 28, 2022

World of Warcraft: Dragonflight is now live!!

World of Warcraft's brand new expansion, 'Dragonflight' is now officially released to the world and as a WoW player I couldn't be happier. It's hard to believe that I have been playing this game for 18 years now! It still blows my mind when I stop to think about it. I'm thrilled about this new expansion because I have always loved dragons and that is the main theme of Dragonflight. From everything I have seen thus far, Blizzard have once again outdone themselves. All I can say is THANK YOU, BLIZZARD!! World of Warcraft has been a huge part of my life for almost 2 decades and I have loved every moment of it. I'm thankful that I've been able to play the game for this long. Here's to hoping I'm still around for awhile so I can keep playing! To my fellow WoW players out there, I say to you... It's go time! LET'S DO THIS!! See you in The Dragon Isles!

No comments:

Post a Comment